It is so hard to believe that I am two weeks into the third trimester!
By this week, Matthew probably weighs two and a quarter pounds (about the same as a Chinese cabbage - can't say I've had one of those) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels (which may explain the more regular movements that I have been feeling). He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through my belly. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world. Which will be here before we know it!
My next doctor's appointment is next Thursday. We are having an ultrasound! Hopefully this time he won't cover up his face this time! I will try to figure out how to post pictures too!
Have a blessed week!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment