Went to the doctor today...all is going great!
This week, Matthew measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds - about the same as 4 navel oranges - and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's moving a lot, too. As soon as the doctor put the heart monitor on today, he pushed or something to let her know that he was there!
I officially started school today even though I have been going in since last Friday. The students have Back to School on Friday and their first day will be next Wednesday...it will be here before we know it. I have a lot of work to do between now and then...Hope all is going well in your world...until next week!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment