We have had a busy week.
It all started with a trip to Kosair bright and early Monday morning for an MRI. We had to be there at 7 am. Matt had to be NPO after 1 am and couldn't have any clear liquids after 4 am. I was really worried that Matt would be fussy, but God is SO GOOD! He did really well. They have a new Sedation Wing completely dedicated to what other than...Sedations. They were very nice. Matt didn't really care for the medicine, but it did the job. I rocked him to sleep and then they took him for his test. Taylor and I went to get some breakfast. Matt got back to the room not long after we got back. He was actually awake when they brought him in, but he fell right back to sleep. They said that he would either be grumpy or sleepy...he was very sleepy.
Tuesday I spent the days shopping with my sisters and Matt spent the day with Sue Sue. We went to the Gap Outlet and IKEA...my idea of a perfect shopping day! Sue Sue, Matt and I went to Portrait Innovations on Wednesday to get his first "official" pictures. They took over 50...it was so hard to make choices. I think that they turned out pretty good. I will let you decide for yourselves.





And that is just a few of them!
Thursday I spent the day cleaning the house. I had some awesome help! Thanks ladies! Matt spent the day with his aunts. We cleaned for 5 hours!
Matt had his 6 month well check-up on Friday morning at 8:30 am...I scheduled that one...what was I thinking? The doctor said that Matt was "awesome"...those are his words! He weighs 18 lb 11 oz and is 27 inched long. The doctor said that the MRI results were normal. That was great to hear. He got 2 shots and one immunization orally. He doesn't go back until July...9 months.
Saturday Matt went to his first Big Boy Birthday Party. His cousin Nate turned 5 this week! He had a boys only Spiderman party. Sue Sue took Matt so that I could get some more cleaning done at the house...getting paint and drywall mud off the subfloor...fun times!
Thursday I spent the day cleaning the house. I had some awesome help! Thanks ladies! Matt spent the day with his aunts. We cleaned for 5 hours!
Matt had his 6 month well check-up on Friday morning at 8:30 am...I scheduled that one...what was I thinking? The doctor said that Matt was "awesome"...those are his words! He weighs 18 lb 11 oz and is 27 inched long. The doctor said that the MRI results were normal. That was great to hear. He got 2 shots and one immunization orally. He doesn't go back until July...9 months.
Saturday Matt went to his first Big Boy Birthday Party. His cousin Nate turned 5 this week! He had a boys only Spiderman party. Sue Sue took Matt so that I could get some more cleaning done at the house...getting paint and drywall mud off the subfloor...fun times!


1 comment:
I'm so glad the MRI came back good and that you got so much accomplished on spring break. I guess you'll get to rest (maybe?) when summer comes. :) Maybe there's no rest for a farm wife. :) Love you tons!
Post a Comment