Monday, May 25, 2009

8 Months Old!

I know that I usually start these monthly updates this way, but, boy time flies! I can hardly believe that my baby boy is already 8 months old!

What is Matt up to these days? He loves to play peek a boo...he has the most precious laugh and look of surprise. He is eating stage three baby foods and loves puffs! Daddy even let him have a Ritz cracker last night! An army crawl is still his mode of transportation. He is getting really fast. Can't let him out of your sight.

I am currently sitting at a desk in our new office...typing on a computer that is hooked up to the internet! We are making progress! I can't get the wireless to work, so there won't be any pictures...sorry. I will work on that!

Taylor is too excited that we got a couch back in the house on Saturday. He has been sitting in an office chair for several months! All that he wanted to do this weekend was sit on the couch and watch the NASCAR race...he got the couch, but the race was rained out.

Matt and I stayed the night at our house last night since I don't have school today. Only 3 1/2 more days of school...with students!

Happy Memorial Day! May God Bless all the men and women that serve our country so that we might live freely!

No comments: