It is hard to believe that Matt and I have been home for almost 3 weeks.
We are both adjusting well. :)
I took a picture of Matt in his bed with his bumper...needed at least one picture before I took it out. Matt has become quite a climber, so I didn't think I needed to leave him an extra "step".
We are both adjusting well. :)
I took a picture of Matt in his bed with his bumper...needed at least one picture before I took it out. Matt has become quite a climber, so I didn't think I needed to leave him an extra "step".
A lesson that we are still working on.
isn't this the most precious face that you have ever seen?
Matt also has his two bottom teeth.
He loves to rub his tongue over them.
Matt's army crawl has now become the real deal.
He is really on the move now.


No comments:
Post a Comment