
I loved the look on your face when I sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you this morning!

I love how much to smile when you see your daddy.

I love to watch you sleeping.

I love to watch you "read" a book.

I love the look on your face when you get "caught"!

I love watching you sit in your new chair.

I love watching you play in the bath tub.
I love that you head straight for the bathroom when I say, "It's bath time!"

I love your crazy hair!

I love watching your run around the house...I wish I had your energy!

I love your big smile when you ride the Mule with your daddy!

I love that you like to beep horns.

I love that you notice EVERYTHING going on around you!
I LOVE YOU MATTHEW!
Happy 1st Birthday!
4 comments:
Happy birthday!
too sweet... i cried!! happy birthday matthew... love your aunt toni
Love you Matthew! You are one special little guy! Happy 1st Birthday!
I love it! You're a beautiful Mommy with a beautiful boy. Happy
_birth_ day!
Post a Comment