I have to apologize. I have been a terrible blogger. I got an external drive for Christmas and spent New Years Eve exporting all my pictures, so now the laptop is working quicker. It makes it easier for blogging :)
Today when Matthew woke from his nap he was in a great mood.
Today when Matthew woke from his nap he was in a great mood.
He currently has four on top, three on the bottom, and is working on the top two 1 year molars.
It is supposed to just be one hand, but he gets excited and uses two.
He is also saying his own version of please...just precious!
It makes it hard to say no to him.
Other thinks that Matt can do at 15 months:
He drinks out of a straw and eats with a fork.
He is a climber... he loves to sit in Daddy's chair and he climbs from his chair onto the couch.
The newest thing is running around the house "screaming".
I don't know where that came from, but it is cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment