Ok, I am a couple of days late on the monthly update. This week has seemed so long. I think that it is the only full week of school that we have had the whole month of Feb.!! We are over our limit of snow days. The school hasn't decided where to put the make-up days yet....
Matthew is now 17 months old...he continues to talk and seems to understand more and more each day. His newest word is TWO. When you give him a (one) cookie or cracker, he keeps saying TWO until he has one for each hand. You say one, he says two.
He is also working on three new teeth. He has 4 on the top front and working on the 4th on the bottom. His top two molars have broken through and he is now getting the bottom two. He likes to point to his mouth and say teeth. I am thankful that they haven't seemed to bother him too much.
I am ready for SPRING!!! It is about that time! We have already started to have baby calves. I think that we are up to six. Matt loves to go and feed the cows (he calls them Moo Moos) with his daddy. He even got to pet a baby that was in the barn...priceless memories!!!
It was really warm here last weekend. Matt got to play outside. It was a taste of what is to come. He loved to play in the rocks and cried when it was time to come in. I am looking forward to the spring and all of the new experiences that Matt will have on the farm.
Sorry that there are no pictures...I will work on that.


5 comments:
yes, photos of Matt & the Moo Moos!
You are blessed !!!
Sue Sue rhymes with Moo Moo !!!
Growing up with space to run and being able to see the "moo moos" will give him so many great family memories.
I love the "two" thing. Russell went through a stage when he did that, too.
We will have to have play dates on the farm this summer!!!
Post a Comment