Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So sorry....

I am so sorry that I have been such a terrible blogger.
In case you haven't heard, we are expecting baby #2 on Feb. 2nd.
We actually found out last week that we are having a GIRL!!!
We weren't going to find out, but to be honest...I changed my mind :)
Summer has officially come to an end...I am back at school and we are set in our new routine.
We are getting ready to celebrate Matthew's 2nd Birthday...
I can't believe that he is already going to be 2!!!
He can tell you that his birthday is in "September", that he will be "2" and that he is having an "Elmo Party"!!!
Here is the picture that we used for his invitations....Thanks Aunt Kelly!
I will try to be a better blogger...promise :)

2 comments:

The Jit Journal said...

Hi, Georgianne! You may have less and less time for blogging, but more fun- congrats that you are having a girl! You'll love it and Matthew will be a wonderful big brother to a sister! Congrats!! :)

Michele said...

Glad to see you posting again. :) But, I understand how busy your days are!

The invitations are really cute. He is getting SO big.