Thursday, July 24, 2008

29 Weeks!

I thought I would share some pictures this week. The first was taken on March 6th. Matthew was only a peanut :)


The second was taken on May 22nd. This was the day that Taylor and I found out we were having a BOY! I don't know if you can tell, but he had his hand over his face.


The third was taken today, July 24th. Once again Matthew didn't want his face to be seen. However, we could clearly see his ribs, hand and ear in this photo. I guess he is waiting to share his face with us!

This week's update: Matthew now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (the ultrasound showed over 3 lbs! - about the weight of a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain.

1 comment:

Aulick Family said...

Thanks again for letting me share that special moment with you! I look forward to finally meeting him in person. Love you- Toni