Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Ok, so I have wanted to try this for a long time and so here it goes....

I most certainly did not enjoy my 31st birthday this week. Nor did I decide that 31 was too old so I am going to start counting backwards!

I did not get overly excited about the installation of our new kitchen cabinets and take numerous pictures from every angle...no NOT ME.


I did not have my most mommy moment when Matthew decided to throw up ALL OVER ME at 3am. I did not just throw my hair up in a ponytail and try to go back to sleep! That would be totally gross! I did change my pjs...that would have been completely disgusting!

I would never be on the computer instead of going to sleep and getting the rest that I need.

And last but not least, I would never let two weeks go by without updating my blog with a picture my precious little Matthew! (Thanks Aunt Beth for the outfit!) There is NO way that he is turning 16 weeks on Thursday!

One of my student's gave Matthew this outfit...he looks like a little man!

3 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday, the kitchen looks great nad I think the baby looks so cute.

Kelly said...

This is great... though what is scary is having Not Me Mondays several days a week! Ha!
Love Ya!

Joel and Lee-Anne said...

Good job Georgianne!! Loved your not me's!!!!
Love your new kitchen cabinets!! They look great!