So here it is 11:40 on what should be a school night. Tomorrow will be the second snow day in a row! Got the news that they called off school about 10:30.
Prior to that: We lost electricity about two hours ago. Right in the middle of the most exciting part of Biggest Loser...the weigh in!
If we don't have electricity, how am I on the computer you may ask!? I thought maybe it would work since the laptop is wireless and the internet goes through the phone lines...I was RIGHT!
So here I am sitting in the dark...typing on a blog...
Matt and I are in Sue Sue and Pops' living room. Daddy brought us a heater! I saw a LG&E truck go down the road a little bit ago...maybe the electricity won't be out long...let's hope.
It has been kind of creepy sitting here in the dark. There are tree branches breaking from the ice...it sounds terrible. I hope that there isn't too much damage.
I don't have much time on the computer because it hasn't been keeping its charge too well lately. Just thought I would put down my random thoughts...sorry if this is too boring.
Hope that you are staying warm!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment