Matthew is 6 months old today!
it is really cute and funny when he gets going...
he even makes himself laugh.
I am on Spring Break next week...I can hardly wait!
In case you didn't know: We have an appointment at Kosair on Monday morning for an MRI. They are going to check the spot on Matt's lower back (really the top of his butt). I am not concerned about the MRI or even the results whatever they may or may not show. I just don't like the idea of putting our little man to sleep. So if you think about it, say a little prayer that we have a positive experience. He also has to go NPO after 4am...that should be fun, he usually doesn't miss a meal :)
Matt then has his well 6 month check-up on Friday. I didn't realize that it was Spring Break when I make the appointment for 8:30 in the morning!
The house is coming along...should only be a few more weeks!
Have a blessed week!
In case you didn't know: We have an appointment at Kosair on Monday morning for an MRI. They are going to check the spot on Matt's lower back (really the top of his butt). I am not concerned about the MRI or even the results whatever they may or may not show. I just don't like the idea of putting our little man to sleep. So if you think about it, say a little prayer that we have a positive experience. He also has to go NPO after 4am...that should be fun, he usually doesn't miss a meal :)
Matt then has his well 6 month check-up on Friday. I didn't realize that it was Spring Break when I make the appointment for 8:30 in the morning!
The house is coming along...should only be a few more weeks!
Have a blessed week!


3 comments:
Happy 6 Months Baby Matt! Love you!
I found your blog on Kelly's Korner. I don't live too far from you here in east Tennessee. Just wanted to say hi! Your son is adorable. Happy 6 months to him!
Wow! It is hard to believe Matt is so big. Happy six months! He is a beautiful boy and we'll be praying for him on Monday.
Post a Comment